So many tears rolled

And ...

I could not tell.
Everything has been said, but we do not understand.
Everything is in the mind, but the body does not transcend.
It would not be worth thinking.
Everything was thought, but we do not understand.
Everything is in the mind, but the body does not transcend.
I could not cry a tear.
So many tears rolled, but we do not understand.
In the world there are still weeping, but the body does not transcend.
Of what value would it suit me, selfish civilization?
Everything is dead, but we do not understand,
Of all that is dead, that
The body does not transcend.
I do not know how to love ...
I could not philosophize.
For sure we know nothing.
We do not love and do not understand.
All that is known is that the body does not transcend.
I never knew how to love ...
Would i believe these rare people, who say they love me?
So many have loved each other, but the people does not understand.
All this love of the world does not serve me, because the body does not transcend.
I never believed in this love ...
I would not believe it by force, human love.
Love does not express itself, because we do not understand it.
All love has already been given, but the body still does not transcend.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

to those who seek àqueles que buscam

idiocy of guilt idiotice da culpa