grass capim gras


Money does not fall from the sky, much less trees.
That's what Mom told me and I stopped saying
Good morning and feeding horses with sandwiches.
Not from what someone told me, but because money
Is not grass and because without grass, money does not exist.
I got out of the big lie and judged it for real:
The sweat on my face is so much more than work,
And not all the money in this world will be my salary.

This fact is the poetry and life that I make known to the world.


Dinheiro não cai do céu e muito menos dá em árvores.
Foi o que a mamãe me disse e eu parei de dar bom dia
E de alimentar cavalos com sanduíche.
Não pelo que alguém me disse, mas porque dinheiro
Não é capim, e porque, sem capim, o dinheiro não existe.
Saí da grande mentira e julguei o que é para valer:
O suor do meu rosto é muito mais do que trabalho e nem
Todo dinheiro deste mundo irá me servir de salário.

Este fato é a poesia e a vida que ao mundo eu faço saber.

Geld fällt nicht vom Himmel, geschweige denn Bäume.
Das hat mir meine Mutter erzählt und ich habe aufgehört,
guten Morgen zu sagen und Pferde mit Sandwiches zu füttern.
Nicht von dem, was mir jemand erzählt hat, sondern weil
Geld kein Gras ist und weil Geld ohne Gras nicht existiert.
Ich bin aus der großen Lüge herausgekommen und habe es wirklich beurteilt:
Der Schweiß auf meinem Gesicht ist so viel mehr als Arbeit,
und nicht das ganze Geld auf dieser Welt wird mein Gehalt sein.

Diese Tatsache ist die Poesie und das Leben, die ich der Welt bekannt mache.


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

to those who seek àqueles que buscam

idiocy of guilt idiotice da culpa